BARRIOS TLV – about the project
A cooperative residential complex in Tel Aviv, for single-parent families and the third-generation population, which includes independent units and collective spaces for active community life and significant value to its residents.The complex’s design and life are focused on providing a response to social, emotional and economic needs, as well as living in an innovative and pleasant environment.
BARRIOS Co–Housing model
Our Package includes the following basic conditions:
· Apartment in the complex compact units in innovative design
· Shared innovative and pleasant designed spaces – kitchen, dining room, laundry room, sports and activities spaces, work space
· Package includes payment for rent and related basic expenses
· Fixed and long-term rental no guarantees needed or long-term liabilities
· Community life in the communal spaces will be managed by a community manager who will create content and connect the residents of the compound
· Possibility to receive additional services with additional fees
BARRIOS TLV – Opportunities for single-parent families and the third-generation population
· The communal and human need – urban loneliness is increasing among young and old alike
· Planning needs – lack of substantial suitable housing alternatives for individuals, adults and small families
· Practical need – many people no longer own an apartment, they consider apartmentas a service
Impact and Social Value
The planning and community management of the complex will enable residents to live a balanced, social and empowering life.
· Community life with meaning and empowerment
· A supportive environment for children – exposure to a multi-age environment, belonging and security
· Employment solutions for the third generation and improving the quality of employment for single-parent families
· Practical tools for household management and support for raising children
· Strengthening the status of single-parent families with the community support surrounding them
· Support for a healthy and balanced lifestyle that promotes sports, nutrition and social life values
The Barrios Team
Adv. Hagit Ross
Senior Attorney In the areas of the Capital Market & Securities Law Legal Management.
Real Estate Appraiser,Management & Economic Business Accompaniment..
Adv. Lynn Steiner
Entrepreneur in the areas of Real Estate & communities, Director of Marketing & Community leadership.
Owner of the restaurants “Kyoto” & “Athenika”, Director of Marketing and Operational Management
Real Estate Developer, CEO of Weger Group & Project Supervise.